Current Job Openings at the Gateway School of Carteret, NJ
Below you will find specific positions that are currently available at the Gateway School of Carteret, NJ. Please review the qualifications as indicated and we look forward to receiving your resume. We will contact you upon review of your resume and references.
The Gateway School
Special Education Teacher/Supervisor of Instruction
RKS Associates is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Special Education Teacher/Supervisor of Instruction to become a member of the instructional and leadership team who will work in the Gateway School, Carteret, New Jersey.
- New Jersey TOH or TOSD Certification
- New Jersey Supervisor Certification
- New Jersey Principal Certification preferred
- Five years teacher (Special Education) classroom experience
- Lesson plan development and review
- Supervision of staff and students
- Teacher evaluations
- Curriculum/instruction development and support
- Behavior management
- Scheduling, budgeting, resource management/acquisition
- IEP administrator and DLM facilitator
- Professional development
- School Supervisor in absence of Principal
Gateway School is an approved private school for students with disabilities providing educational, vocational, and support services for student’s ages 5 to 21 in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer and other counties. Gateway School is dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing educational environment for students with a variety of challenges. EOE/MF Gateway School is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested please forward your letter of interest and resume to Sharon Burney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate full time opening at the Gateway School in Carteret for a 1:1 paraprofessional to work with challenging adolescent students.
- Praxis or alternative
- ABA background preferred
EOE/MF Gateway School is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested please forward your resume to Dr. Chris Hoye at email@example.com.